BV Research in Review
Each issue presents 5-6 research sources relevant to business valuation. We won’t just list the resource, we’ll focus on the 4 W’s of each:
- Who publishes the source, and we’ll update you on any changes and their impact,
- What the source contains, in the context of its importance to business valuation,
- Where to find the source, especially those helpful databases buried in government sites, like the Census. We’ll also list less expensive options to access the data, if they exist,
- Why, yes most importantly why to use the source.
And one more….HOW to use it. We will provide instruction on how to best use the source, including tips and tricks on using databases and downloading the data into various formats.
Subscribers will also receive these free benefits:
1. Handout: What Every BV Library Should Have
2. After 12 months, you’ll receive a compilation of all sources presented in the newsletter, arranged by subject.
3. Suggest a topic you’d like researched and I’ll cover it in an upcoming newsletter.
Annual Subscription Rate:
Orders before October 15: 49.95/year
Orders after October 15: $69.95/year
To subscribe you can pay via Pay Pal below or contact us at jan@BlueSageResearch.com.